How Can We Help?
How To: Add Files to a BFCA Education Portal Folder
You are here:
To make it easy for you to share your work with other students, your instructor may give you permission to upload files to a folder in your class.
Before you upload your file(s):
- Be sure each file has a unique name—add your last name or initials to the file name.
- If possible, avoid using symbols in your file name—some symbols may cause issues.
Uploading files to a shared folder
- Click on the name of the folder to open it
- Scroll down, if necessary, and click on the Edit button to bring up the File picker.
- Drag and drop a file in the File picker box or click the file icon in the upper left border of the box to browse out and attach your file.
- Add another file, if desired. Click on Save changes to complete the upload process.
Saving your classmates’ files
- Open the folder from the course main page.
- Click on Download folder .
- Save the .zip file to your computer, then extract the files, if you wish.
Table of Contents