How Can We Help?
How To: Add Quiz Activity in the BFCA Education Portal
A Quiz in the BFCA Education Portal is a powerful and adaptive activity that instructors can customize in numerous ways. This page explains how to add a Quiz activity to your course and reviews the many options you can set for delivering a quiz and providing feedback, for example, how many times it may be attempted, and whether students see feedback immediately or only after the quiz is closed.
This article covers creating a Quiz activity and setting the options available on the activity settings page. Once you have added the quiz you must open it to add questions. .
Add a Quiz Activity
- On your course page, select Turn editing on. Links and icons will appear on the page.
- Locate the Section where you will add the Quiz. (If you are using the Collapsed topics format, open the Section.)
- At the bottom-right of the Section, select + Add an activity or resource. The Activity chooser will open.
- In the Activity chooser, select Quiz. The activities will be listed in the alphabetical order and a description will be displayed at right.
- Select Add. The Adding a new Quiz page will open.
- Configure settings for the Quiz. For detailed information on these options, see Overview: Configure Quiz Options.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save and display.
Configuring a quiz activity
Quizzes in the BFCA Education Portal have extensive configuration options. Read more about these configuration options in the article Overview: Configure Quiz Options.