How Can We Help?
How To: Grade Group Assignments in the BFCA Education Portal
Grading student submissions
- On your course page, click the link to the assignment activity you want to grade. The Assignment page will open, showing the Grading summary and Submission status.
- Click View/grade all submissions. The Assignment submissions page will open.
- From the Separate groups or Visible groups drop-down menu, select a Group to grade. The page will reload to show only the students from that Group.
Note: The groups drop-down will not appear unless you have completed step 7, above (Common module settings).
- Click the Grade icon () next to a specific student’s submission from the Group. The submission Grading page will open.
- Provide a grade and feedback comments as you would normally.
- If you would like your grade and feedback to only be provided for an individual student, under Group submission settings, set the Apply grades and feedback to entire group setting to No. If set to Yes, the same grade and feedback will to be applied to all students in the group.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Save changes.
For information about configuring group assignments, see How To: Configure Group Assignments in the BFCA Education Portal .